Our latest analysis from our Asset Allocation’s blog Pulse
- It’s about demand: a simple explanation of current supply chains issues
- ECB firmer than expected on withdrawing stimulus
- What free market? Our view on COP26
Introducing socially responsible investments with Moneyfarm
Socially responsible investing will likely be the defining trend of the next decades, as the world seeks to transition to a more sustainable economy. To help customers grasp this unique opportunity, we have launched a range of Socially Responsible portfolios. Our new portfolios offer the same 7 risk levels, but with the option of excluding some investments that may not align with environmental and social protection standards.
To reflect and incorporate ESG themes and views into our portfolios, we have developed a new range of portfolios, which we will introduce in an online event on the 24th of November at 6:00 pm.
This will be a chance to explore Moneyfarm’s approach to SRI, as well as to give an answer to questions that arise when considering ESG: how socially responsible investments can be integrated in your wider investment strategy? How will SRI portfolios perform over the long term?
- Introduction and greetings by Giovanni Daprà (CEO)
- Moneyfarm’s ESG Investment Strategy explained by Richard Flax (Chief Investment Officer)
- How to approach you financial planning with ESG by Chris Rudden (Investment Consultant Manager)
- Q&A session
- During the event, there will be the opportunity to interact live with Moneyfarm’s Investment Advisors. REGISTER